Creative Dreams International Sdn. Bhd., PT Creative Dreams International and Creative Dreams E-Learning (India) Pvt Ltd (the "Company") Social Media Policy
Independent Distributors (IDs) are permitted to discuss and promote their business on social media platforms such as blogs, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc. The following is the Company's policy and guidelines on such representation. The absence of or lack of explicit reference to a specific site, does not limit the extent of the application of this policy. Where no policy or guideline exists, ID should use their professional judgement and take the most prudent action possible.
- Personal blogs, websites and social media profiles should have clear disclaimers that the views expressed by the author are the author's alone and do not represent the views of the Company.
Eg - "The opinions and positions expressed are my own and does not reflect those of the Company."
- You must represent yourself accurately and clearly state your relationship with the Company as ID. ID cannot make claims as employee, agent or otherwise of the Company.
- You may not use the Company's trademarks or brands in any username or use it in any social media platform. These include but are not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
- Information published on your blogs, websites and social media profiles should comply and adhere with the Company's Policies & Procedures. This also applies to comments posted on other blogs, forums and social networking sites.
- ID may not use or attempt to register or sell any of the Company's and its associated companies' trade names, trademarks, service names, service marks, product names and/or any derivative thereof, for any internet domain name or email address.
- By identifying yourself as an ID, you identify yourself with the brand image and the values of the Company. As such, your online activity can affect others' perceptions of the Company, its products and services. It is therefore important to be aware that your actions captured via images, posts or comments can reflect that of the Company. The following guidelines must be adhered to for posting any content online:
- You must use only text found on the Company's official website.
- You may not supplement the content of your website or social networking profile with text from any source other than the Company.
- All content must be spell-checked.
- All misleading or deceptive activities, information and tactics are prohibited.
- Respect copyright laws and reference or cite sources appropriately.
- No abusive language is permitted.
- No personal attacks are permitted.
- ID must always disclose their relationship or identify themselves as a the Company's Independent Distributor when making any comment in regard to the Company and/or its products.
- ID who provide testimonials online must be truthful and subject to typical results.
Eg 1: "FocusA gurantee you child to get straight A's" While that may be an honest opinion, it is not a typical result and therefore, any such opinion posted online would be in violation of the current guidelines, unless there is valid proof to support the claim.
Eg 2. "I made USD 10,000 in one month with Creative Dreams International, and you can too." While this statement may be true, the result is not "typical". Such statements would be in violation of the current guidelines. Whenever discussing earnings, you should refer to Income & Earnings clause in Policies & Procedures for guidance on this subject matter.
- Paid Internet advertising such as Facebook ads, the Company's logo or trademark cannot be used. All links must be directed to the ID's Personal Website and not the Company's official site.
- If you have a complaint with the Company, contact the Company for resolution through any of its official social media channels available at www.creativedreams.net or the Company's customer hotline. Do not use other social media to express your grievances publically as the Company will have no way of addressing your grievance. Many of the people who read your grievance won't know how to resolve it, so they will be left with bad unresolved feelings that may never be corrected.